Spiritual readings _ revealed to mere children

Revealed to Mere Children

you love me and you want me to be your son and to declare to you that i am your son  

ulisse
i love you God i like you i love you you are my salvation without your light i cannot live you are my heart my love you make me help my neighbour you are my love you are the only God in the world... without you the world would not exist... you love me and you want me to be your son and to declare to you that i am your son i swear it by yourself i love you and i have always loved you you are my father and i am your son you love me and i love you with all my soul and all my heart you have given me life you have me eyes, mouth nose head you have given me everything my mother my father my heart my life of God of my lord and my love you are my salvation my mother cherishes me she adores me she loves me she gives me everything i need from a mother she is such a good mother and my daddy gives me everything i need from a daddy God i don't know what i would have done without you you are my soul my heart my life my loving.... you are my whole world my sun my moon my water my earth my bread of the gift you are my loving my fruit my world... thank you for listening to me.
A PRAYER BY A NINE-OLD BOY NAMED ULISSE