Daily reflection _ focus on finding

FOCUS ON FINDING
In today's two parables we hear "I have found my lost sheep!" and the woman's exuberant exclamation, "I have found the coin that I lost!"  
Deacon John Ruscheinsky
In the Responsorial Psalm we acclaim: I believe that I shall see the good things of the Lord in the land of the living. One thing we ask of Jesus. We ask to dwell in the house of our heavenly Father, and to live in God's kingdom all the days of our life. Our God is king of the human heart, and He can enter it at will. It is for you and me to wait with patience, with longing, and with love. That we will do with-in our hearts joyfully daily.
In today's two parables we hear "I have found my lost sheep!" and the woman's exuberant exclamation, "I have found the coin that I lost!" The focus is on the finding, not on the losing. In the Gospel of Luke, Jesus preaches the "Glad News," not the "Sad news." Far be it for us to imitate the Pharisees who complained that Jesus Christ "welcomes sinners and eats with them." It is better that we are among those who increase the joy of faith.
St. Paul tells us today: none of us lives for oneself, and no one dies for oneself. For if we live, we live for the Lord, and if we die, we die for the Lord; so then, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
Points to Pray and Ponder: That may we know the power of repentance and prayer. How does the image of the Good Shepherd reflect your relationship with Jesus?